Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Feeling like a mummy?



We only have a week and a half left of classes at BYU... I'm starting to feel like a mummy.  Getting ready to wrap up all of my final projects. ;) If I can make it to the end and not become a mummy myself I think it'll be a miracle. Meanwhile, Here is a Halloween project I completed back at the end of October but just added some finishing touches to today. I'm debating whether or not to add a spider to the right of his head in the empty space. He's kinda freaky looking, but he has a lot of great texture too him. 






















The moral of this post is: Don't get wrapped in finals or Christmas shopping or whatever else is taking in all of your time. Be productive but also sit back and enjoy a little bit of life each day, even if it is only for 10 minutes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment