Saturday, October 20, 2012

2 Finished Art Pieces and a Study


Plein Air Midterm:
For this assignment we had to base a new landscape painting off of the studies we have done previously in class. I decided to take what I have learned and apply it to a Cliff Lake, Montana painting. (We go here every summer with my Mom's side of the family, it's a party and it's all about the fishing.) 

Senior Studio 1: For this piece I was assigned to illustrate a folktale or some story of that sort. I chose to do the Indian version of Cinderella. Watch for revisions coming soon.

Illustration 4: Friday afternoon Study. We took a field trip across campus and painted the Maser Building. It's a watercolor study, done with my extremely cheap Crayola watercolor paint. :) 



1 comment:

  1. Those are amazing! My favorite is the second one, and I am super impressed that you made the third with just crayola watercolors! The Maeser building totally looks like a capitol building or something in your painting :)

    ReplyDelete